Cheddar Broccoli Pancakes
PREP TIME 5 minutes TOTAL TIME 20 minutes SERVINGS 9 pancakes
A tasty, creative way to use your Green Giant® Riced Veggies Broccoli. This recipe is fun for your kids to help out with.
Watch this Recipe Video
- 1 (10-ounce) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Combine Green Giant® Riced Veggies Broccoli with flour, cheese, eggs and garlic powder; season with salt and pepper.
- 2 Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook 4 pancakes (use about 1/4 cup of mixture per pancake), turning once, until pancakes are golden brown, about 5 minutes. Repeat with additional oil and batter.
- 3 Drain pancakes on paper towel-lined plate.
- 4 Serve pancakes with plain Greek yogurt or sour cream, if desired.
Be sure to get the oil nice and hot before adding the batter. Batter will be thick. Place batter in skillet and gently press down with spatula until pancake is about 1/4-inch thick.