Cheesy Cauliflower & Spinach Mash
PREP TIME 12 mins TOTAL TIME 17 mins SERVINGS 4
There’s no sacrificing flavor with this delicious diet swap. Our Mashed Cauliflower is a great alternative to mashed potatoes, and it still tastes rich and creamy. Spinach, mozzarella and Parmesan pair perfectly with the garlic and herb flavor.
- 1 (20-ounce) package Little Green Sprout's Organics Mashed Cauliflower Garlic + Herb or Little Green Sprout’s Organics by Green Giant Organic Mashed Cauliflower Garlic + Herb OR 2 (10-ounce) package Little Green Sprout’s Organics by Green Giant, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups packed baby spinach (about 6 ounces)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook spinach 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until wilted.
- 2 Combine Garlic & Herb Mashed Cauliflower OR 2 (10-ounce) package Little Green Sprout’s Organics by Green Giant, spinach, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.