Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Pizza
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 30 min SERVINGS 4
Angie McGowan from Eclectic Recipes shares a favorite family recipe. This chicken and broccoli pizza is sure to be a hit with the whole family! Made with Green Giant® Steamers Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli.
- 1 (11 oz) bag Green Giant® Steamers Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli
- 1 (8 oz) bag Grilled and Ready Chicken Breasts Strips, or leftover grilled chicken breasts strips
- 1 12-inch ready made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Don Pepino® Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Heat oven to 450°. Place broccoli in microwave and cook for 5 minutes, just until thawed. Broccoli will finish cooking in oven.
- 2Start assembling pizza by spreading pizza sauce over crust. Add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese on top of the sauce. Spread grilled chicken on top of cheese and then place broccoli on top of pizza.Add the other 1/2 cup of cheese on top of pizza.
- 3Bake pizza for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and pizza has lightly browned.
Drain broccoli in a colander before placing on top of pizza to reduce moisture.For more flavor, add additional grated Parmesan on pizza before serving.