Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Soup
PREP TIME 5 min TOTAL TIME 10 min SERVINGS 4
The tastiest five ingredient chicken soup you'll ever try! This cheesy chicken and broccoli soup comes together in literally ten minutes and is a definite crowd pleaser for the whole family!
- 2 cups cooked shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups chicken broth or stock
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 Place shredded chicken and broth in a medium size pot and bring to a simmer.
- 2 Cook Green Giant® Steamers according to package directions in the microwave. When done, carefully open package and add broccoli and cheese to the soup. Stir well.
- 3 Stir in half n half and add seasoned salt to taste. Stir well and simmer for a few minutes to let the flavors combine.
Top soup with freshly grated Parmesan cheese for an extra cheesy boost!Add a four ounce can of chopped green chilies for a southwestern flair.