Chicken & Broccoli Grilled Burritos
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 4
Deborah Harroun from Taste and tell makes an easy weeknight dinner with only 4 ingredients. In a rush? These grilled burritos are done in a flash and are family friendly!
- 1 (12 oz) package Green Giant® Steamers Cheesy Rice & Broccoli
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Ortega® (12-inch) Tortillas
- 1 Cook the cheesy rice and broccoli according to package directions.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine the cheesy rice and broccoli and shredded chicken. Put 1/4 of the cheese down the center of each tortilla, followed by 1/4 of the chicken mixture, then tuck the ends in and roll up the burritos.
- 3 Heat a grill pan or griddle over medium heat. Spray the surface with nonstick cooking spray and put the burritos, seam side down, on the grill. Cook until golden brown and crisp, then turn and cook the opposite side, about 2-3 minutes per side.
If you can only find 10-inch tortillas, make 6 burritos instead of 4. Use a whole wheat tortilla to add extra nutrition.