Chicken & Zucchini Zoodle Soup
PREP TIME 15 minutes TOTAL TIME 37 minutes SERVINGS 4
Comforting chicken soup…just like Mom used to make! Add a twist to this classic by adding in Green Giant Veggie Spirals®.
Watch this Recipe Video
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 carrot, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Heat butter in 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until beginning to brown.
- 2 Add celery, carrot, onion, and garlic and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- 3 Add broth, salt and pepper and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini and parsley and cook 1 minute or until heated through.