- 1/2 lb uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp, with tails left on
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- Lime wedges
- 1 package Green Giant® Sautés Thai Coconut
- 1 In medium bowl, toss shrimp with 1 teaspoon of the oil. Add lime juice, salt and red chili pepper flakes; stir to evenly coat.
- 2 In 10-inch skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pink and just firm to the touch. Garnish with lime wedges.
- 3 Meanwhile, prepare vegetable blend as directed on package; serve with shrimp.
Pair your Green Giant® Sautés Thai Coconut vegetable blend and shrimp with rice noodles for a complete meal. Make 4 oz rice noodles as directed on package. Toss cooked noodles with 1 to 2 tablespoons of your favorite ponzu sauce, or toss with the liquid from the cooked shrimp. Ponzu sauce is a citrus seasoned soy sauce. Find it next to soy sauce and other condiments in your grocery store. Any size shrimp can be used; just remember smaller shrimp may cook a little faster.