- 2 tilapia fillets (5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 lime wedges
- 2 Ortega® Flour Tortillas, quartered
- 1 package Green Giant® Sautés Chipotle Harvest
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- 2 Place fillets on cookie sheet.
- 3 In small bowl, mix cumin, chili powder and salt. Brush fillets with oil, and sprinkle evenly on both sides with spice mixture.
- 4 Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 5 Meanwhile, prepare vegetable blend as directed on package. Garnish fish with lime wedges, and serve with vegetables and tortillas.
Pair your Green Giant® Sautés Chipotle Harvest vegetable blend and tilapia with a flavorful lime corn quinoa for a complete meal. Mix 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice with enough water to measure 1 cup. Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat; add 1/2 cup well-rinsed quinoa, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir 1 minute to coat. Add lime water; return to simmering. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/2 cup cooked corn and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro; let stand covered at room temperature until liquid is absorbed.Intensify the flavor of your ground cumin by dry-toasting the spices in a skillet over medium heat 1 minute, shaking skillet occasionally. Remove from pan, and use in your favorite recipe.