Cumin Scented Butternut Squash Noodles
PREP TIME 5 minutes TOTAL TIME 17 minutes SERVINGS 4
These butternut squash Veggie Spirals are packed with flavor and spices. This side is the perfect balance of spicy and sweet.
- 1/4 cup Mexican Crema or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Butternut Squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Combine Crema, honey and lime juice in small bowl; set aside.
- 2 Heat olive oil over medium heat in large nonstick skillet. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 3 Stir in Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Butternut Squash, and cook, covered, 8 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up Spirals. Add cumin, salt and chipotle chili powder and cook 2 minutes or until Veggie Spirals are tender and heated through. Add cilantro and lime zest and toss to coat.
- 4 To serve, drizzle lime Crema over Veggie Spirals.