Drunken Zucchini Noodles
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 20 minutes SERVINGS 2
Thai-style ingredients and flavor, but way less carbs using Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini instead of noodles!
Watch this Recipe Video
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini, thawed and drained
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1 Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and vinegar in small bowl; set aside. Toss chicken with chili garlic sauce.
- 2 Heat sesame oil over medium heat in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken 5 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Remove and set aside.
- 3 Add red bell pepper to skillet and cook 2 minutes or until slightly softened, stirring occasionally. Add Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini and sauce mixture; return chicken and any juices to skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes. Stir in green onions and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.