Easy Beef Stroganoff Soup
PREP TIME 20 min TOTAL TIME 45 min SERVINGS 4
This hearty beef stroganoff soup is a tasty variation on a traditional stroganoff recipe. Made in three easy steps and with Green Giant® Sliced Mushrooms.
- 2 cups water
- 3 oz. (1 3/4 cups) uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1 (12-oz.) jar beef gravy
- 1 (2.5-oz.) jar Green Giant® Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1Bring water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add noodles; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Do not drain.
- 2Meanwhile, in medium skillet, cook ground beef and garlic-pepper blend over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is browned and thoroughly cooked. Drain.
- 3To noodles in saucepan, add cooked ground beef, gravy, mushrooms and sour cream; cook until thoroughly heated. If desired, sprinkle individual servings with chopped fresh parsley.