Easy Skillet Chicken & Riced Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) package Little Green Sprout's Organics by Green Giant™ Riced Cauliflower OR Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower, any variety
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and brown chicken. Remove and set aside.
- 2 Add onion and cook 3 minutes or until softened. Add Riced Cauliflower and garlic and cook 3 minutes. Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Return chicken to skillet and simmer 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through. Stir in Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and oregano.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes