Fire Roasted Vegetable Pizza
- 1 can (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 package (12 oz) Green Giant® Fire Roasted Zucchini, Carrots, and Onion
- 3/4 cup Don Pepino® Pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup B&G® kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with sides with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough; press dough to fit pan, going up sides to form a rim. Bake about 8 minutes or until crust is light brown.
- 2 Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms in oil 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds longer. Remove from skillet to plate. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Stir in frozen vegetable blend; cover, and continue cooking 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked.
- 3 Spread pizza sauce over partially baked crust. Top evenly with vegetable blend, mushroom-garlic mixture and olives; sprinkle with basil and cheese. Bake 6 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Partially baking the crust before topping makes the crust crisper. Try topping with fresh mozzarella slices for a fun look.