Garlic and Parmesan Carrot Spirals
- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Carrot
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 Cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Carrot according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- 2 Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 3 Add olive oil, garlic, and parsley to the pan, cook until garlic is translucent, 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat.
- 4 Add warm carrot spirals, cheese, and black pepper (if desired). Gently toss together until well combined. Serve hot.
For a spicier version, add 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes. Grated Romano or Asiago cheeses can be substituted for Parmesan, or make your own blend!