Green Bean Casserole
PREP TIME 5 min TOTAL TIME 35 min SERVINGS 6
Who doesn’t love a classic Green Bean Casserole? It is the perfect side you can easily prepare for Thanksgiving or any family meal. Use your favorite cut of Green Giant® green beans for this essential holiday dish.
Watch this Recipe Video
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans Green Giant® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 cup sautéed mushrooms (optional)
- 1 1/3 cups French fried onions, divided
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine soup and milk in 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Stir in beans, mushrooms and 2/3 cup French fried onions.
- 2 Bake 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir then sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- 3 Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.