Home-Style Hamburger Hash
PREP TIME 30 min TOTAL TIME 60 min SERVINGS 4
Looking for a delicious hamburger hash recipe? Look no further. This hearty recipe is packed with some big flavors. Made in just 2 easy steps.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 cups frozen potatoes O'Brien with onions and peppers (from 24-oz. pkg.)
- 1 (11-oz.) can Green Giant® SteamCrisp® Mexicorn®, undrained
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon beef-flavor instant bouillon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- 1Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- 2Add all remaining ingredients except parsley; mix well. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. If desired, season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parsley.