Home-Style Hamburger Hash
PREP TIME 30 min TOTAL TIME 0 min SERVINGS 4
Mexicorn, a blend of corn kernels and chopped bell pepper pieces, lends both color and flavor to a quick skillet supper.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 cups frozen potatoes O'Brien with onions and peppers (from 24-oz. pkg.)
- 1 (11-oz.) can Green Giant® SteamCrisp® Mexicorn®, undrained
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon beef-flavor instant bouillon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- 1 Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- 2 Add all remaining ingredients except parsley; mix well. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. If desired, season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parsley.