Honey Roasted Corn & Chicken Quesadillas
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 30 min SERVINGS 4
A honey-roasted twist on a traditional chicken and cheese quesadilla is sure to please your family!
- 1 bag (11.8 oz) Green Giant® Seasoned Steamers® frozen Honey Roasted Sweet Corn
- 1 cup shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1 package (14 oz) Ortega® Flour Tortillas (8 inch)
- 1Cook frozen corn as directed on bag; empty into large bowl. Add chicken and cheese; stir to combine.
- 2In 10-inch nonstick skillet, add 1 flour tortilla, and top with about 3/4 cup corn mixture. Top with another flour tortilla, and cook over medium-high heat 3-4 minutes, flipping once, until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned.
- 3Remove from heat and keep warm. Repeat to make 3 more quesadillas. To serve, cut each into 4 pieces.
If desired, garnish with salsa, sour cream or guacamole.Don't feel like bringing out the skillet? These can be done in the microwave until cheese is melted.