Hot Tot Fondue
PREP TIME 15 mins TOTAL TIME 25 mins SERVINGS 4
Colorful, delicious and packed with good-for-you ingredients. This recipe is so versatile - you can make it for brunch, or enjoy it as an appetizer or as a snack.
- 3 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 oz. shredded pepper jack cheese
- (Or use any cheese combination you like)
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Combine cheese and milk and in microwave safe bowl; microwave for 3 minutes, remove and stir.
- 3 Prepare Green Giant® Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Veggie Tots according to package directions.
- 4 Place cheese back into microwave and set timer for another 3-4 minutes.
- 5 Cheese should be melted and free of lumps.
- 6 Skewer one Green Giant® Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Veggie Tot and dip into fondue.