Kohlrabi and Apple Slaw with Pork Medallions
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 25 minutes SERVINGS 4
Kohlrabi is a tasty, crisp member of the cabbage family. Using Green Giant® Riced Veggies Kohlrabi with apple is a fantastic combo for this tangy slaw.
Watch this Recipe Video
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 (10-ounce) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Kohlrabi
- 1 apple, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1-1/2 cup apple cider, divided
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion 4 minutes or until softened.
- 2 Add Green Giant® Riced Veggies - Kohlrabi and apple and cook 4 minutes or until tender. Add 1/2 cup apple cider, apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon mustard, honey and thyme. Cook 1 minute. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 3 Rub garlic on pork medallions and season with salt and pepper. Heat same skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook 4 minutes, turning once. Combine remaining apple cider and remaining mustard and pour into skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes or until pork is done.
- 4 Serve pork over kohlrabi slaw.