Watch this Recipe Video
- 1 (10 oz.) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Kohlrabi, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 seedless cucumber, diced (about 2 cups)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Combine Green Giant® Riced Veggies Kohlrabi, tomato, cucumber, green onions, parsley and mint in large bowl.
- 2 Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and pour over Kohlrabi mixture. Stir gently until combined.
- 3 Refrigerate 1 hour to overnight to allow flavors to blend.
Make one day before serving, so that salad marinates in herbs well.