Lemon Chicken over Riced Broccoli
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 25 minutes SERVINGS 4
When life gives you lemons, you add riced broccoli. This simple and classic chicken dish pairs well with any variety of Green Giant® Riced Veggies.
Watch this Recipe Video
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound thin-sliced boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 (10-ounce) packages Green Giant® Riced Veggies - Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 Season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- 2 Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to skillet and cook 8 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown on both sides. Remove and keep warm.
- 3 Add lemon juice to skillet and stir, scraping up brown bits from bottom of pan; simmer 1 minute. Add chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, return chicken and any juices to skillet and simmer 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 4 Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to sauce and stir until combined. Serve chicken and sauce over hot Green Giant® Riced Veggies – Broccoli.