- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 salmon fillets (5 oz each)
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- 2 In medium bowl, mix juice, oil, rosemary and salt. Place salmon fillets in bowl, and gently turn to coat. Place fillets on cookie sheet; drizzle remaining oil mixture over fillets.
- 3 Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 4 Meanwhile, prepare vegetable blend as directed on package; serve with fish.
Pair your Green Giant® Sautés Parmesan Garden Medley vegetable blend and salmon with pesto fettuccine for a complete meal. Cook and drain 4 oz fettuccine as directed on package. Toss fettuccine with 2 tablespoons of your favorite pesto sauce.Dried rosemary can easily be substituted for fresh in this recipe; reduce amount by half.