Maple Butter Butternut Squash Spirals
PREP TIME none TOTAL TIME 10-15 minutes SERVINGS 3 sides
This dish has fall written all over it. Comforting enough for weeknight dinners and delicious enough for special occasions!
- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Butternut Squash or Little Green Sprout’s Organics by Green Giant™ Veggie Spirals Zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Grove Farms® 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Cook the Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Butternut Squash or Little Green Sprout’s Organics by Green Giant™ Veggie Spirals Zucchini according to the package directions, drain and keep warm.
- 2 Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add butter and syrup, and cook, stirring occasionally until bubbling, about 3 minutes.
- 3 Add the warm butternut spirals and gently toss until well coated. Serve hot.
For a more savory version, add salt and black pepper to taste and 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh sage.