Maple-Glazed Salmon with Fire Roasted Zucchini, Carrots & Onions
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 25 min SERVINGS 4
Looking for a tasty, healthy and fast recipe? Look no further. Try this maple-glazed salmon with Green Giant® roasted zucchini, carrots and onions. A dinner so good and so fresh you won't feel so guilty having a little extra dessert.
- 4 fresh salmon fillets (5 oz each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup Cary's® Premium Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Emeril's® Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 package (12 oz) Green Giant® Fire Roasted Zucchini, Carrots, and Onion
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper; spray parchment paper. Place salmon, skin side down, on cookie sheet. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- 2In small bowl, beat maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce with whisk. For sauce, remove 1/3 cup to another small bowl, and stir in apple cider vinegar. Cover with plastic wrap; set aside. Save remaining for glaze.
- 3Bake salmon 5 minutes. Remove from oven, and generously brush with glaze. Bake 9 to 11 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork. Discard any remaining glaze.
- 4Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add frozen vegetables; cover. Cook 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Remove salmon from cookie sheet to individual plates; drizzle sauce over salmon, and serve with vegetables.
Be sure to use real maple syrup instead of maple-flavored syrup.Lemon juice can be substituted for apple cider vinegar.