Pasta with Broccoli, Garlic & Olive Oil
PREP TIME 5 mins TOTAL TIME 25 mins SERVINGS 4
Sometimes simple things are the best things. Especially when you start with quality ingredients, like olive oil, garlic, Parmesan cheese and our Roasted Broccoli. Simply sauté and toss with pasta for an easy, delicious main dish.
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (10-ounce) package Green Giant® Roasted Broccoli
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- 2 Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet and cook Green Giant® Roasted Broccoli, garlic and salt 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 3/4 cup pasta water and cook 1 minute.
- 3 Add pasta and Parmesan cheese to skillet and toss until evenly coated. Add additional pasta water if desired. Season with cracked black pepper and serve with additional Parmesan cheese.