Pesto, Parmesan & Corn Pizza
PREP TIME 10 min TOTAL TIME 30 min SERVINGS 4
This delicious corn pizza is the perfect late summer meal! Topped with pesto, Parmesan cheese and Green Giant honey roasted corn, this pizza is the perfect late summer meal.
- 1 ball (1 lb) of refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup store bought pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper at set aside.
- 2 Dust a countertop space with flour. Using a rolling pin, roll out your pizza dough to a 10-12” circle.
- 3 Spread pesto on the pizza dough and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- 4 Cook Green Giant® Steamers® in the microwave according to package directions. When it’s done, let sit two minutes then carefully open bag. Sprinkle one half cup corn on top of pizza.
- 5 Place pizza on your prepared baking sheet. Place pizza in oven then decrease oven temperature to 425°F. Bake for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden.
Feel free to make your own pesto and pizza dough if you have the extra time! I love using store bought for quick weeknight meals though.For a variation, substitute shredded mozzarella or pepperjack cheese for the Parmesan.