Pressure Cooker Chicken Pho with Zucchini Spirals
PREP TIME 5 TOTAL TIME 35 SERVINGS 4
Quick pho made in an instant with your favorite brand pressure cooker. Stir in some Sriracha or Hoisin sauce for even more flavor.
- 6 Spice Islands® whole cloves
- 2 Spice Islands® cinnamon sticks
- 2 Spice Islands® star anise
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger, sliced into coins
- 2 bone-in chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- radish, cilantro and lime wedges for serving
- 1 Select the Sauté setting on pressure cooker; add cloves, cinnamon sticks, star anise, and ginger and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently or until fragrant. Press Cancel.
- 2 Add chicken, broth, soy sauce and fish sauce to pressure cooker. Lock the lid and close the pressure release valve. Select the Pressure Cook or Manual setting. (If using Manual setting, select High pressure.) Set the timer to 12 minutes. When done, press Cancel and use the quick release method to release the pressure.
- 3 Remove chicken and set aside. Select the Sauté setting on electric pressure cooker
- 4 Add Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini. Simmer 3 minutes. Meanwhile, shred chicken, discarding skin and bones. Press Cancel.