Pressure Cooker Salsa Chicken and Riced Cauliflower Bowls
PREP TIME 5 TOTAL TIME 25 SERVINGS 4
These cauliflower bowls come together quickly using your favorite brand of pressure cooker. Top it off with even more Green Giant veggies!
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1- inch pieces
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 oz.) can Green Giant® Steam Crisp Mexicorn, undrained
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Ortega® Salsa
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 Arrange chicken in pressure cooker then top with black beans, Green Giant® Steam Crisp Mexicorn, and Ortega® Salsa. Place rack insert on top of chicken.
- 2 Place Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower in 3 to 4 cup capacity heatproof bowl. Place bowl on rack.
- 3 Lock the lid and close the pressure release valve. Select the Pressure Cook or Manual setting. (If using Manual setting, select High pressure.) Set the timer to 5 minutes. When done, press Cancel and use the quick release method to release the pressure. Carefully remove bowl with Riced Veggies Cauliflower using tongs or potholders.
- 4 To serve, divide chicken mixture and Riced Cauliflower among 4 bowls. Serve with diced avocado, sliced green onions and lime wedges, if desired.