Pumpkin, Caramelized Onions & Smoked Gouda on a Cauliflower Pizza Crust
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 31 minutes SERVINGS 4
Sweet and savory flavors come together for this fall inspired pizza.
- 1 Green Giant® Cauliflower Pizza Crust - Original
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ cup shredded smoked gouda
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Place Green Giant® Cauliflower Pizza Crust on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion, season with salt and cook, 15 minutes or until very tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Combine pumpkin, garlic and thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- 4 Remove pizza crust from oven and spread pumpkin mixture over crust. Top with onions and cheese.
- 5 Bake 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
No time to bake? We’ve got you covered. Learn more about our Cauliflower Pizza Crusts!