Pumpkin, Sausage and Spinach on a Cauliflower Pizza Crust
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 31 minutes SERVINGS 4
- 1 Green Giant® Cauliflower Pizza Crust – Original
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces Italian chicken sausage, removed from casings
- 3 cups packed baby spinach
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Place Green Giant® Cauliflower Pizza Crust on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- 2 Combine pumpkin, garlic, and Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook sausage in nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned and cooked through. Add spinach and cook until just wilted.
- 4 Remove baking sheet from oven and spread pumpkin mixture evenly over crust then arrange sausage and spinach over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 5 Bake 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
No time to bake? We’ve got you covered. Learn more about our Cauliflower Pizza Crusts!