Quick Chicken Divan
PREP TIME 15 min TOTAL TIME 50 min SERVINGS 6
Made with just three easy steps, this quick chicken divan casserole will keep them coming back for seconds. Made with Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli Cuts.
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli Cuts
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12x8-inch (2-quart) baking dish. Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
- 2Arrange broccoli in greased baking dish. Layer chicken over broccoli. In small bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice; mix well. Spread over chicken; sprinkle with cheese.
- 3In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and margarine; sprinkle over top. Bake at 350°F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.