Quick Curried Shrimp
- 1/2 lb uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp, with tails left on
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1 package Green Giant® Sautés Indian Spiced Lentils
- 1In medium bowl, toss shrimp with 1 teaspoon of the oil. Add salt, pepper and curry powder; stir to evenly coat.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pink and just firm to the touch. Stir in garlic; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in coconut milk.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare vegetable blend as directed on package; serve with shrimp.
Pair your Green Giant® Sautés Indian Spiced Lentils vegetable blend and curried shrimp with basmati rice for a complete meal. Make 2/3 cup uncooked basmati rice with 1 cup water as directed on package. Toss cooked rice with liquid from cooked shrimp. Freeze your extra coconut milk in lightly greased ice cube tray. Once frozen, place the cubes in a freezer bag, and store in freezer for easy access.