Quick & Easy Creamy Chicken with Peas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 red or green bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) Green Giant® Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup Green Giant® Sweet Peas, drained
- 1 Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion and pepper 5 minutes or until tender.
- 2 Add cream of mushroom soup and milk and stir until smooth.
- 3 Add chicken and Green Giant® Sliced Mushrooms and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 4 Stir in peas and cook 1 minute. Serve over biscuits, toast, puff pastry cups, rice or riced cauliflower.
If sauce is too thick stir in a little more milk.