Riced Broccoli and Parmesan Stuffed Tomatoes
- 4 large tomatoes (about 8 oz. each)
- 1 (10 oz.) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Broccoli, thawed and drained
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2 Cut tomatoes in half crosswise. Using a spoon, scoop out pulp. Chop tomato pulp, place in medium bowl and add Green Giant® Riced Veggies Broccoli, cheeses, garlic, onion, basil, salt and pepper.
- 3 Arrange tomato halves, cut sides up, on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt then evenly fill with stuffing mixture.
- 4 Bake 15 minutes or until tomatoes are tender and heated through.
Tomatoes can be assembled up to one day ahead. Covered and store on baking sheet in refrigerator. You can substitute Green Giant® Riced Veggies Kohlrabi for Riced Veggies Broccoli.