Riced Cauliflower Medley Paella
PREP TIME 25 mins TOTAL TIME SERVINGS 6
Try this new take on a classic Spanish dish! Made with Riced Cauliflower instead of rice, this paella is great as a side dish, or as a tasty main.
- 12 oz. Green Giant® Riced Veggie Cauliflower Risotto Medley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pinched saffron threads or 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 3 cups Roasted Vegetables, cut into cubes (a combo of your favorite eggplant, butternut squash, zucchini, yellow squash or peppers)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 Tossed cubed vegetables in olive oil, then pour onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 400 degrees. Set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until softened, then add garlic. Cook until lightly golden browned.
- 3 Stir in Green Giant® Riced Veggie Cauliflower Risotto Medley, then add spices and stock.
- 4 Stir in the roasted veggies, sauté all together for about 5 minutes.
- 5 Add parsley, and cook through.
- 6 Serve