Roasted Balsamic Orange Beets
PREP TIME 5 minutes TOTAL TIME 25 minutes SERVINGS 2
Magic happens when you mix balsamic and orange with beets.
Watch this Recipe Video
- 1 (10 oz.) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Beets
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss beets with balsamic vinegar, orange juice, olive oil and thyme. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread beets on large baking sheet in an even layer and roast, stirring twice, until beets are tender, about 20 minutes.
Stovetop version: omit oil, add Green Giant® Riced Veggies Beets, vinegar and orange juice to large skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in fresh thyme and season to taste with salt and pepper.
The beets on the outer edges of the baking sheet will cook more quickly, so when you stir, stir the outer edges towards the center.