Roasted Carrots with Bacon & Thyme
PREP TIME 5 mins TOTAL TIME 20 mins SERVINGS 4
Bacon and thyme add a wonderful savory flavor while brown sugar enhances the natural sweetness of our roasted carrots for an easy and delicious side dish.
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package Green Giant® Roasted Carrots
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat. Remove bacon and reserve drippings.
- 2dd Green Giant® Roasted Carrots and brown sugar to drippings and cook 3 minutes.
- 3Add broth and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in fresh thyme and reserved bacon.