PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 6
These southwestern burritos are super simple to throw together, with just three ingredients! The seasoned vegetable mixture makes the perfect burrito filling!
- 6 Ortega® Flour Tortillas for burritos
- 2 bags (11 oz each) Green Giant® Steamers® frozen Corn & Black Beans with Brown Rice in Southwestern Style Sau . . .
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1Heat tortillas as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook frozen corn as directed on bag; empty into large bowl. Stir in cheese.
- 2Spoon mixture into center of each flour tortilla; wrap each into burrito shape.
- 3Serve immediately.
Do you like chicken in your burritos? Try adding 2 cups of shredded deli rotisserie chicken to your mixture.