Spaghetti Veggie Bolognese
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 4
Spaghetti gets a boost of flavorful veggies in this easy-to-make dinner.
- 8 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 1 package (11 oz) Green Giant® Steamers® frozen Market Blend Vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups Emeril's® Marinara or Pasta Sauce
- grated or shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package, and keep warm. Cook frozen vegetables as directed on bag. In medium bowl, heat pasta sauce, and keep warm.
- 2Add vegetables to pasta sauce, stirring to combine.
- 3Serve sauce mixture over pasta, and top with Parmesan cheese.
Add cooked ground beef or italian sausage for a meaty spaghetti meal.Picky eaters? Try finely chopping cooked veggies before adding to pasta sauce.