Spiced Pumpkin with Ricotta and Maple on a Cauliflower Pizza Crust
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 31 minutes SERVINGS 4
The only thing better than a pumpkin spiced latte this fall is a pumpkin spiced pizza!
- 1 Green Giant® Cauliflower Pizza Crust - Original
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 2 tablespoons toasted peptitos (pumpkin seeds)
- Chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Place Green Giant® Cauliflower Pizza Crust on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- 2 Combine pumpkin, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Remove pizza crust from oven and spread pumpkin mixture over crust. Dollop spoonfuls of ricotta all over pumpkin mixture.
- 4 Bake 6 minutes or until cheese is just melted. Drizzle with remaining maple syrup and sprinkle with pepitos and sage.
No time to bake? We’ve got you covered. Learn more about our Cauliflower Pizza Crusts!