Sriracha BBQ Chicken Wraps with Fire Roasted Corn Salsa
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 4
Spice up your week with these chicken and sriracha wraps with Green Giant® fire roasted corn, peppers & onions. A meal that will sure warm up your taste buds.
- 1 package (12 oz) Green Giant® Fire Roasted Corn Blend, Peppers & Onions
- 1 tablespoon Ortega® Diced Jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 8 Ortega® Flour Tortillas (8-inch)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (2 oz)
- Sliced avocado, cilantro leaves, lime wedges or other toppings, if desired
- 1In 1 1/2-quart round microwavable casserole, add frozen vegetables; cover. Microwave on High according to chart on package, stirring halfway through cook time, until thoroughly cooked. Let stand 1 minute. Uncover carefully; pour into medium bowl, and cool 5 minutes. Mix in jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, pepper flakes and salt; set aside to use as corn salsa.
- 2In medium microwavable bowl, add chicken; cover. Microwave on High about 2 minutes or until hot. Stir in barbecue sauce and Sriracha sauce.
- 3Heat tortillas as directed on package. Divide hot chicken mixture evenly among warm tortillas; top with 1 tablespoon cheese and 2 tablespoons corn salsa. Fold top and bottom ends of each tortilla about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded ends, overlapping. Serve with desired toppings. Serve remaining corn salsa with tortilla chips, as desired.
Try Pepper Jack cheese for even more kick to your wrap!Great use for deli rotisserie chicken.