Steak with Carrot Spirals and Chimichurri
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 25 minutes SERVINGS 4
Chimichurri has a bright, fresh flavor with a little bit of heat. Just like Green Giant Veggie Spirals®, it livens up just about any dish.
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, trimmed of thick stems
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar
- 1 pound skirt or flank steak
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Carrot, cooked according to package directions and kept warm
- 1 Place parsley, oregano, garlic, green onion, salt and red pepper flakes in blender or food processor. Add olive oil and vinegar and process until smooth.
- 2 Season steak as desired and grill or broil to desired doneness.
- 3 Toss Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Carrot with ¼ cup chimichurri. Slice steak and serve over Carrot Spirals and drizzle with additional chimichurri.