PREP TIME 15 mins TOTAL TIME 55 mins SERVINGS 4
Try a twist on a family favorite – use ground turkey instead of beef and Riced Cauliflower and Sweet Potatoes in place of rice. Your taste buds will thank you!
- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken
- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower & Sweet Potato
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 medium red or green bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook turkey, Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli, onion, garlic and salt in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- 2Stir in 1 cup mozzarella, 1 cup sauce, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 3Arrange pepper halves in 3-quart baking dish. Evenly fill peppers with turkey mixture. Top each pepper with remaining sauce. Cover and bake 25 minutes or until hot. Remove cover, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.