Sweet Corn & Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 bag (11.8 oz) Green Giant® Seasoned Steamers® frozen Honey Roasted Sweet Corn
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cans (10 oz) Las Palmas® Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 package (6-inch) Ortega® Soft Flour Tortillas
- Salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for topping (optional)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Cook corn as directed on the bag.
- 3In a medium bowl, add the chicken, corn, 1 cup of the cheese, and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce. Mix together well.
- 4Spoon about 1/2 cup of the mixture down the center of a tortilla. Roll it up and place seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- 5Pour the remaining enchiladas sauce on top of the tortillas. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on top.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and enchiladas are hot.
- 7Top with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for serving.
At the beginning of the week cook and shred enough chicken for your meals throughout the week. This makes meal preparation fast. If you have little remnants of the filling left over, sprinkle it on top of the enchiladas. It gives the dish some color and gives an idea of what surprise waits inside!