Taco Bake with Cauliflower Veggie Tots
PREP TIME 10 mins TOTAL TIME 40 mins SERVINGS 6
Put a twist on taco night with our easy taco bake that’s ready to pop in the oven in just 10 minutes. Deliciously crisp Cauliflower Veggie Tots on top make it easy to sneak in some extra veggies!
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package Ortega Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) package Green Giant® Cauliflower Veggie Tots
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Stir in taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water and simmer 10 minutes.
- 2 Turn ground beef mixture into 2-quart baking dish. Top with tomato, corn, olives then cheese. Evenly arrange Green Giant® Cauliflower Veggie Tots over mixture.
- 3 Bake 20 minutes or until bubbling and tots are golden brown.
- 4 Garnish with additional tomato, olives, cheese and green onion if desired.