Taco Bake with Cauliflower Veggie Tots
PREP TIME 10 mins TOTAL TIME 40 mins SERVINGS 6
An easy recipe that everyone will be sure to love! Gather around because these Green Giant cauliflower veggie tots will have the whole family wanting more. It's fast and delicious- in just a few easy steps and your favorite toppings, you will have dinner ready in no time.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package Ortega Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup Green Giant® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) package Green Giant® Cauliflower Veggie Tots
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Stir in taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water and simmer 10 minutes.
- 2urn ground beef mixture into 2-quart baking dish. Top with tomato, corn, olives then cheese. Evenly arrange Green Giant® Cauliflower Veggie Tots over mixture.
- 3Bake 20 minutes or until bubbling and tots are golden brown.
- 4Garnish with additional tomato, olives, cheese and green onion if desired.