Tater Nugget Hot Dish
PREP TIME 20 min TOTAL TIME 1 hr 10 min SERVINGS 6
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onions (1 1/2 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 medium stalk)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Green Giant® Steamers® frozen Cut Green Beans, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen potato nuggets (4 cups)
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef, onions and celery over medium heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- 2Stir in both soups, the green beans, garlic powder and pepper; spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole. Top with potato nuggets.
- 3Bake uncovered 40 to 50 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and potato nuggets are golden brown.
To make ahead, cover with foil and freeze. Bake (no need to thaw) covered at 375°F for 1 hour 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer.