Teriyaki Pork Soba Noodle Bowl
- 8 oz uncooked soba (buckwheat) noodles
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® Steamers® frozen Teriyaki Vegetables (broccoli, carrots & cauliflower)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch medallions
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 8 oz white button mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
- 1/4 cup garlic teriyaki stir-fry sauce, plus additional for serving
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts, rinsed
- toasted sesame seed, chopped fresh cilantro, sliced green onions, if desired
- 1Make soba noodles as directed on package; drain, and set aside. Make teriyaki vegetables as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add remaining teaspoon oil, onion and mushrooms to skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce and bean sprouts to skillet; cover and thoroughly cook bean sprouts until no longer crisp. Just before serving, add teriyaki vegetables; stir to combine.
- 3To serve, divide noodles equally among small bowls; toss each with about 1 1/4 cups pork mixture. Serve with extra teriyaki sauce; garnish as desired.
Soba noodles are made from buckwheat flour. They can usually be found in the Asian section of your grocery store, but whole wheat spaghetti makes a fine substitute as well. Can't find fresh bean sprouts? Try substituting 1 can (14 oz) bean sprouts, drained and rinsed, instead.