Thai Beef with Basil
PREP TIME 10 min TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 2
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 green onions, green parts, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 package Green Giant® Sautés Thai Coconut
- 1In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Add beef to skillet; cook 3 minutes, stirring to break it up. Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
- 3Add basil, green onions, broth, lime juice, soy sauce and fish sauce; simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until beef is completely cooked.
- 4Meanwhile, prepare vegetable blend as directed on package; serve with beef.
Pair your Green Giant® Sautés Thai Coconut vegetable blend and beef with basmati rice for a complete meal. Make 2/3 cup uncooked basmati rice with 1 cup water as directed on package.If you don't have ground beef, ground turkey can be substituted.