Tuscan Broccoli & Cheese Quesadilla
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 15 min SERVINGS 4
Jenny Flake from Picky Palate shares a favorite weeknight quesadilla. These simple to prepare Tuscan Broccoli and Cheese Quesadillas are perfect for busy weeknights!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 Ortega® burrito size tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1eat Green Giant® Steamers Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli according to package directions. Open bag carefully and with kitchen shears, cut broccoli into smaller pieces to fit inside quesadilla.
- 2Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spread butter on one side of each tortilla. Using one tortilla at a time, place buttered side down into skillet. Place 1/4 cup shredded cheese onto one half of tortilla then an even layer of Tuscan Broccoli. Top with another 1/4 cup shredded cheese and with a spatula fold tortilla over filling. Cook until both sides are golden brown and cheese is hot and melted.
- 3Cut each tortilla in half and serve warm.
Use a large spatula to press quesadilla while cooking in skillet to melt cheese quickly and speed up the browning of the tortilla.Try using a pizza cutter to cut each quesadilla before serving.