Tuscan Chicken & Broccoli Hand Pies
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 8
These Tuscan Chicken and Broccoli Hand Pies are perfectly portioned and filled with creamy chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, and broccoli.
- 1 box refrigerated pie crust
- 1 bag (11.8 oz) Green Giant® Steamers Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, packed in oil and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400° F. Soften pie crust according to package directions.
- 2 Cook broccoli as directed on the bag.
- 3 In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, sundried tomatoes, chicken, and cooked broccoli. Mix well.
- 4 Cut each pie crust into 4 equal wedges. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture onto one of the wedges of pie dough and top with another wedge on top. Press the edges together and crimp the edges up. Cut a couple 1-inch slices in the top to help vent the steam. Repeat with the remaining pie dough making 8 pies total.
- 5 Place the hand pies on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
You can even make mini versions of these. Cut each pie crust into 8 wedges instead of 4. Your kids will love their individual mini pies.I love using rotisserie chicken in these and it makes preparation even easier.